For organizations that require regular quarterly reviews of network and app infrastructure, Connectis can provide a Security Configuration Review and report on the current state of network device configurations, gaps and server hardening to protect against targeted attacks. Security is compromised when devices are left at their default settings, have been mis-configured, or servers may use weak passwords and default accounts.
Network devices are crucial for the operation of any organization, and their compromise can have a huge impact, which can be immediately quantifiable in terms of lost revenue and productivity. Connectis provides a comprehensive and detailed security audit Summary of Findings of network components such as firewalls, switches, router and servers, to ensure that weaknesses in their configuration are identified and with a plan for remediation, reducing the risk of a security incident.
With a Security Configuration Review Audit, you’ll:
- Extend your connectivity to achieve business objectives without sacrificing security
- Reduce the risk of the network device compromise and subsequent loss of revenue and productivity.
- Establish a baseline for best security practices.
- Ensure that your investment in security is as effective as possible
- Verify the operating condition and the effectiveness of its security configuration and rule sets.