A gap analysis is an examination of your current security performance for the purpose of identifying the differences between your current state of business and where you’d like to be.
Get a GAP Assessment & Learn if Your Policies & Procedure are in Alignment with Execution
We will conduct a combination of interviews, workshops, policy and process reviews to identify the current gaps in compliance with SANS Critical 20 Controls and ISO 27002 code of practices. The outcome would be analyzed further to prepare a comprehensive prioritized road map.
The assessment will help the organization to:
- Describe current information security posture
- Define desired state (directed by compliance requirements)
- Identify and prioritize implementation road map
- Enlist opportunities for improvement with respect to international standard CIS / SANS Top 20 Controls and ISO 27002 code of practice.
It can be reduced to a few questions:
- Where are you now?
- Where do you wish you were?
- How are you going to close the gap?
A Connectis GAP Assessment can help improve your business’ efficiency, your product, and your profitability by enabling you to identify ‘gaps’ in your plan. Once completed, you’ll be able to better focus corporate resources and energy to those areas that will produce your goals in the fastest manner.